Start from JFK/USA Airport.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Tokyo Tour.
Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Street, Tokyo Sky Tree, Yasukuni Jinja, Vinod Pal Memorial, Lunch.
Rainbow Bridge -Drive by.
Visit Odaiba – Statue of Liberty, Mega Web & Daiso.
Take a seat at Sumeda River Cruise from Odaiba to Hinode Pier, Sky Tree and Visit Tokyo Tower.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight at hotel in Tokyo.
Accommodation: Hotel Shinagawa Prince (Main Tower) or similar.
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Mt. Fuji by Coach.
Upon arrival, Sightseeing of Mt. Fuji 5th station
(Subject to Weather Condition).
Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After Lunch, S/S of Hakone.
Lake Asahi Cruise & Gotemba Peace Park.
After Sightseeing transfer to Hotel.
Japanese Veg. Dinner at hotel with veg option.
Overnight at Hotel Hakone.
Accommodation: Hotel Hilton Odawara or similar.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Nagano
On arrival, proceed for Lunch
After Lunch, Visit Matsumoto Castle & Zenkoji Temple. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Transfer to hotel & Overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel Shinshu-Matsushiro or similar.
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and proceed to Ougisawa Station. Alpine route for 06 hours.Head to the below.
We meet charter coach at Tateyama station
Dinner at Italian Restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Overnight at hotel in Takayama.
Accommodation: Hotel Takayama Associa Hotel or similar.
After breakfast at hotel.
Prepare small handbag for 1 night, rest luggage for courier to Hiroshima.
Check out from the hotel and proceed for
Morning market tour of Takayama.
Shirakawa Go Village Tour – Takayama
Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch Leave Takayama and drop at Nagoya Station. Transfer to Hiroshima by bullet train.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in Overnight at hotel in Hiroshima.
Accommodation: Grand Prince Hiroshima or similar.
After breakfast at the hotel .Proceed to Miyajima Island (Both ways ferry)
Visit Itsukushima Shrine (ferry transfer)
Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Visit Hiroshima
Peace Memorial Park & Peace Memorial Museum, Atomic Bomb.
Dinner at local restaurant. Arrive at the hotel and pick your luggage from Hiroshima Hotel. Overnight at Hiroshima.
Accommodation: Hotel Grand Prince Hiroshima or similar.
After B/fast, check out and proceed to the Kurashiki Canal Town. Continue to Kobe. Lunch at Indian restaurant.
Visit Earth Quake Museum at Kobe, Mahavir Jain Temple.
Continue to Osaka. Arrive at Osaka. Proceed for Dinner at Indian restaurant. Check in at hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Osaka.
Accommodation: Hotel Marriot Miyako or similar.
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for full day Sightseeing of Kyoto tour.
Visit Kiyomizu Temple & Heian Shrine
Lunch Indian restaurant. After lunch tour continues.
Have a panoramic view of Kinkaku Ji Temple & Nijo Castle with Imperial Palace.
Visit Geisha District- Tea Ceremony with Gion Show.
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Osaka
Accommodation: Hotel Marriott Miyako or similar.
Breakfast at Hotel
Check out and Proceed for Nara.
Visit Sagano Bamboo Groove. Spend time at leisure in Bamboo Groove. Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
Visit Nara Deer Park, Todaiji Temple.
Return to Osaka. Visit Umeda Sky Building – Floating Garden at Osaka. Shopping time at Umeda
Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Osaka
Accommodation: Hotel Marriott Miyako or similar.
Breakfast at Hotel.
Check out and Proceed for Kansai Airport in Airport Shuttle
Day wise Weather / Temperature
1. Tokyo: 16~20* CEL.
2. Mt Fuji: 03~10* CEL. Chill Wind & Chances of Rain
3. Takayama: 06~13* CEL
4. Nagoya: 16~20* CEL.
5. Osaka/Kyoto: 18~22* CEL.
6. Hiroshima: 18~22* CEL
|May 7th & 8th 2017||TOKYO||SHINAGAWA PRINCE (MAIN TOWER)|
|May 9th 2017||HAKONE||HILTON ODAWARA|
|May 10th 2017||NAGANO||Hotel Shinshu-Matsushiro|
|May 11th 2017||TAKAYAMA||Hotel Takayama Associa|
|May 12th, 13th 2017||HIROSHIMA||Grand Prince Hiroshima|
|May 14th, 15th , 16th 2017||OSAKA||Hotel Marriot Miyako|
COST: INR 2,79,999 per person on double/twin sharing basis
• Tentative airfare
• 10 Nights stay at given hotel or similar
• 10 Breakfast, 9 lunches, 10 Dinner
• Tokyo : Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Street, Tokyo Sky Tree, Yasukuni Jinja, Vinod Pal Memorial, Sumeda River Cruise from Odaiba to Hinode Pier, Statue of Liberty, Mega Web & Daiso, Tokyo Tower (150 Mtrs),
• Mt.Fuji & Hakone: Mt. Fuji Mt. Fuji 5th station (Subject to Weather Condition), Lake Asahi Cruise & Gotemba Peace Park.
• Nagano : Matsumoto Castle & Zenkoji Temple
• Takayama : Full Alpine Route, Morning Market & Shirakawa Go Ancient Village
• Hiroshima: Miyajima Island, Itsukushima Shrine (ferry transfer), Peace Memorial Park & Peace Memorial Museum, Atomic Bomb.
• Kobe : The Great Hanshin- Awaji Earth Quake Museum at Kobe, Mahavir Jain Temple
• Kyoto : Kinkaku Ji Temple & Nijo Castle with Imperial Palace .Visit Geisha District- Tea Ceremony with Gion Show, Kiyomizu Temple & Heian Shrine.
• Nara: Nara Deer Park, Todaiji Temple.
• Osaka : Sagano Bamboo Groove, Umeda Sky Building – Floating Garden
• Bullet train ticket :Nagoya to Hiroshima
• All tour and transfers are in luxury coaches
• English Speaking Guide Services
• Mineral Water 01 Bottle /Person /Day
• All required Entrance Ticket as per Itinerary.
• Flight Tickets
• Visa & Travel Insurance
• GST will be charged on the total package or Bank Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature
• Tourism Tax on Hotels.
• Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
• JPY 500 per person per day to be handed to the Tour Manager on the day of arrival At Tokyo in cash only.
There will be only 1 scheduled arrival and departure airport transfers in the package. For guests whose timings do not match our scheduled departures will have to arrange to reach the hotel directly on their own.
*The hotels may vary depending upon availability